If you are participating in the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon on June 9th, 2019 here’s your chance to swim the course before race day and learn how to achieve your personal best!
We have two special course overview and swim days for Escape Tri competitors on June 7th and 8th
We’ve scheduled clinic start times to begin at the same current speed (2 knots) as Sunday’s race so you can learn as much as possible before the actual race in the same conditions.
- Full course overview by boat, going over sighting landmarks and currents of the San Francisco Bay
- Jump strategies
- Sighting and course details
- Current, wind and chop information
- How to land quickly and easily
- Get tips & tricks for swimming Alcatraz
- Ask questions along the way
- Swim the entire course from Alcatraz to the finish
- Gain confidence from pre-swimming the entire course
As licensed US Coast Guard captains and open water swimmers, we have piloted and swam Alcatraz hundreds of times and helped thousands complete an Alcatraz swim quickly and without issue.
Price for the
Friday, June 7th, 2019 – 7:25 AM (8:55 AM JUMP w/2 knot ebb)
Saturday, June 8th, 2019 – 7:45 AM (9:25 AM JUMP w/2 knot ebb)
IMPORTANT: The tide waits for no one — be on time or miss the boat!
NOTE: Event packet pickup opens at 11 AM Saturday (and ends at 5 PM), so Saturday clinic members will have plenty of time to check-in at Marina Green after our swims…REGISTER